- This event has passed.
Managing & Executing Your Corporate and Personal Brand
March 23, 2017 @ 9:00 am - March 24, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
Elevato & Associates is focused on working with you to grow your business by turning your aspirations into actions and results. We are introducing one of our signature training, “Executing and Managing Your Corporate and Personal Brand.”
Your brand is the vehicle that propels your people, services and products into the lives of your customers and hearts. Your brand must reflect the heart and soul of your organization and offer a promise to your customers, which must be reflected in all you do. This two-day course will get you and your employees started on this journey, sharpen and hone the skills of staff you expect to project your brand.
This course answers how you and your employees can manage the organization and their own personal brands? As we all know, beyond just a memorable logo, executing a good branding strategy increases the value of an organization, provides employees with direction, motivates them and makes acquiring new customers easier.
A brand represents the sum of people’s perception of an organization’s customers, services, reputation and values which can easily be compromised by employees who execute and portray the brand poorly or have weak personal brands.
The importance of managing the corporate and personal brand cannot be over-emphasized. It is essential that employees know how to showcase your brand, your organization, their own specialty and credibility optimally in a way that is clearly distinguishable from competition. With the objective of ensuring clients remember your services through their actions, expertise and make an emotional connection to your employees and your organization.
- Define branding and what it stands for
- Impact and influence you want to have in life
- Understand your personal style in terms of your personal brand
- Review various types of brand architecture and brand extensions for your organization
- Identify your brand’s values, features and products
- Write a mission, vision and style statement for a corporate brand and personal brand
- Understand the reasoning behind the creation of visual identity, brand name, brand promise for an organization and personally
- Build credibility and trust in terms of your personal style
- Help you and your employees live the brand by empowering you to be ambassadors and creating strong brand touch points
- Effectively plan an internal and external brand launch for your corporation and yourself
- Monitor and evaluate your brands and understand how to respond to the results
- Understand your personal style in terms of your personal brand.
- Develop skill in areas like focus, concentration and communication to support your brand.
- Build credibility and trust by living your brand
- Take ownership of your image both online and in person.
List of Topics – which will cover both the organizational and personal requirements
- Creating and understanding the brand’s (corporate/personal) mission and vision
- Positioning your brand and developing your style
- Your brand approach to others
- Branding You
- Networking for success
- Communication strategies
- Building your credibility
- Developing a Brand Name for your organization and Slogan for how you want to be known
- Living your brand and connecting with customers
- Importance of your personal brand and managing it for impact
- Looking at the outside and the inside
- Launching your brand
- Taking your brand pulse
- Living your brand
- Measuring your brand health with balanced scorecard SWOT Analysis
- Interpreting and evaluating results
- CEOs and Executives desirous of developing, improving their corporate and personal brands
- Managers and team members in charge of managing the organization’s brand
- Individuals wanting to make their personal brands have more impact
- Instruction by Expert Facilitators
- Interactive, focused discussions and role plays
- Specialized manuals and course materials
- Personalized certificates of completion
Organizations nominating more than 1 person, attract a 20% discount.
We look forward to receiving your nominations for the training by the 10th of February, 2017 at the latest.